Software Engineer – Web and Mobile Applications Developer (m/f) - LXSJC201604 - Betzdorf
|Active since||19-08-2016||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Permanent contract|
|Hours||40||Salary||Salary package - Negotiable bas...|
In the course of enforcing and expanding its project activities, LuxSpace is recruiting an experienced Software Engineer with special focus on Web and Mobile Applications, for immediate employment.
Job Profile and Tasks to be Performed:
Being part of a team of dedicated engineers, the Software Engineer will provide support to Project Managers responsible for related projects.
The position covers the complete span from software specification & design, project set-up followed by implementation and test. The duties also include the preparation of reports and documentation.
- University degree or equivalent (Bachelor/Master/Diploma)
- 5+ years of work experience in industry (space, aeronautics, automotive etc.) or in research institutions
- Profound experience in web and mobile (Android, iOs) application development, on both server and client layers
- Proved background in object oriented design patterns and their application
- Programming Languages and Technologies:
- Java , C#, Python
- HTML5, CSS3, XML, XSL
- SQL Server
- Other relational and non-relational database engines will be considered an asset (Cassandra. Hive, MongoDB, Neo4j, etc.)
- Big data:
- Ability to work and interface with a multinational team
- Methodical work-approach
- Taking responsibility and being proactive, autonomous and flexible towards changes
- Good communication capabilities, analytical sense and priority setting abilities
- Languages: Good English language skills (spoken and written), German and/or French knowledge will be considered an asset
- Driving license desirable (class B)
- EU citizenship or valid Luxembourg work permit mandatory (for nationals from non-EU-countries or countries treated as such). Entire required permits have to be obtained prior to commencement of employment. Information on legal restrictions and requirements: www.guichet.lu
Candidates are welcome to apply in English language by submitting a personal cover letter and CV (Europass format preferred), including salary expectations (gross per year).
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||
Aviation / Space travel
|Keywords||Software Development, Web Applications Development, Mobile Applications Development|